1998 Deville, trailer lights question

I was wonder if anyone knows if there is a wiring harness for trailer connection in the 1998 deville anywhere? I just installed a trailer hitch, now lights are next. Any tips would be appreciated. Should I pull in "3" rather than "OD", and if so, should I restrict the maximum speed?

Reply to
<darts

wrote in news:_nIZc.23092$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

google:

SpaceButler

Im told that you have to have some kind of surge protection device as not to fry the dash electronics(have the same caddy love it to death) I priced one in Kitchener on. aproxx $200.00 for hitch and special harness

Reply to
mac