1998 Deville, trailer lights question

I was wonder if anyone knows if there is a wiring harness for trailer connection in the 1998 deville anywhere? I just installed a trailer hitch, now lights are next. Any tips would be appreciated. Should I pull in "3"
rather than "OD", and if so, should I restrict the maximum speed?

google: http://autorepair.about.com/cs/doityourself/l/aa031503a.htm
Im told that you have to have some kind of surge protection device as not to fry the dash electronics(have the same caddy love it to death) I priced one in Kitchener on. aproxx $200.00 for hitch and special harness