1998 STS just quits when running slow.

Can anyone tell me why the STS just quits when either going slow 20MPH or coming to a stop. The car always starts right up with no problem and runs
fine at high speeds. How much would it cost to fix it, could it be some kind of sensor or sensors?
Thanks for any help.
Terry
In all probability it is your upper and lower crank sensors - they run about $100 each. I had the same problem.