2 87 5.4L cadillac motors for sale So Cal

I have two 1987 Cadillac 5.4 L motors for sale. Both run. One has a bad head gasket, the motor never got hot and the bottom end is fine. I bought the other one to replace the one in my car and took the water pump off and never put a new one on, I sold the car, other than that it's a strong motor. Both are complete with heads and manifolds. If interested e-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
socalwrenchhead