2000 Cadillac Catera Bose Radio wont play (Please Help)

All of a sudden my Bose radio wont play in my 2000 cadillac catera. When I have the car off and the key is turned back towards me it wil play, but when I have the car started, it wont play at all.. I a
affraid the cadillac dealer will charge me an arm and a leg to ge this fixed.. Anyone know what I can do
please hel
Check all the fuses.
--
Don