2000 cadillac escalade

I recently purchased a 2000 cadillac escalade and have been trying to find mud flaps (splash guards) because of all the road grime the wheels throw up onto the sides. I have looked all over the internet and here in Boise, idaho and cannot find any. Also what do you do for the sunreflection from the dash board onto the windshield.

Reply to
Frederick C. Mattara

I saw some at Canadian Tire.but that's in Canada. check their website online order available

andre