2000 cadillac escalade

I recently purchased a 2000 cadillac escalade and have been trying to find mud flaps (splash guards) because of all the road grime the wheels throw up
onto the sides. I have looked all over the internet and here in Boise, idaho and cannot find any. Also what do you do for the sunreflection from the dash board onto the windshield.
I saw some at Canadian Tire.but that's in Canada. check their website online order available www.canadiantire.ca