2002 2003 2004 Cadillac Escalade rear glass

I'm looking for the painted panel above the rear glass of the Cadillac Escalade. I've been told it comes with the rear glass and is what the third brake light mounts to. I would like to buy this panel to make a mold of
it. I have purchased a number of the large third brake lights for the Escalade and would like to make a copy of this panel to glue onto Tahoe, Denali,and others. I've been told that glass installers throw these away after replacing the rear glass of the Escalade. Steve Cousins snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com