Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cadillac bringing pair of Depression-era cars that went unsold to Pebble Beach
From AB Rare, Historic Cadillacs on Display at Pebble Beach Custom 'none-of-a-kind' Fleetwood V-16s from 1930s featured Aug.16-19 2012-08-14 DETROIT ? A pair of one-of-a-kind Cadillac Fleetwood V-16s...

pics
hi, I need some pictures of this car I mean the old ones, could you send me some?

GM announces pricing for 2013 Cadillac ATS, starting at $33,990*
From AB 2013 Cadillac ATS Priced from $33,990 New luxury sport sedan launches this summer DETROIT ? The all-new, rear-wheel-drive Cadillac ATS compact luxury sport sedan with a fuel-efficient 2.5L...

Cadillac expanding XTS production to China
From AB Cadillac Expands in China 2013 XTS production marks new stage in brand's global growth 2012-04-23 DETROIT ? Cadillac announced at this week's Beijing Auto Show that it will build the all-new...

Custom Cadillac baby stroller leaves us feeling cheated about our childhoods W/ VIDEO
One of the great insufferable truths of adulthood is that toys are always cooler when you're too old to acceptably play with them. Take this custom-built Cadillac baby stroller, for example. A scale...

Cadillac CUEs up improved 2013 SRX
From AB Cadillac Enhances Technology and Design on 2013 SRX CUE and advanced safety features complement brand's expanding portfolio NEW YORK ? Cadillac introduces technology and design enhancements to...

P0741 code
I have a 2001 DHS with a service engine soon light on. The code returned P0741 (torque converter solenoid). The transmission has been behaving normally except for a whine that it has had for at least...

So, what happened to the President's Caddy in Dublin?
Heard of the news while driving yesterday: "the limo got stuck on a road bump", got curious, checked Youtube today and it does not look like a mere scrape: here at second 4 andlater at around 50 - it...

need mechanic for '70 Eldorado in Boca Raton
Does anyone know of a trusted mechanic in the Boca Raton, Florida area who is willing to work on a 1970 Cadillac Eldorado? I never had this problem in Massachusetts but here in FL, they seem...
4
4

Need to replace 1970 Eldorado starter
I need to replace the starter on my 1970 Eldorado. I start the car, the engine takes a second or two to try to start, then I get a sort of electric hissing. But on this car, where IS the starter...
7
7

Cadillac 1998 STS has trouble starting???
A month ago I had the car towed to shop because Cad. wouldn't start. It get to shop and then starts , no problem. They check for other problems and finally say its the battery. Put new battery in and...
1
1

Seville Tail Light
My wife somehow got the right rear tail light broken - probably a parking lot. I looked at a lot of after market sources and got nowhere. Cadillac wants $349.95 for the unit. I got a used one on eBay...

Matt's Caddy Shack Cadillac Repair
Matt's Caddy Shack in El Cajon has a five star review rating on Google Places and is known in El Cajon as the Cadillac dealer alternative for repair and service. Matt's shop has a reputation for...

2011 CTS COUPE ACCESSORIES
Can't seem to find any accessories.........Any help Thanks Barry/Austex

'99 cadillac deville, blown head gasket, engine rebuild/replace advice ?
The inlaws own a '99 deville . Engine started overheating during a trip. They needed to top off coolant every couple days (1/2 - 1 gallon). Cadillac dealer says coolant leaking into #1 cylinder and...
7
7