Latest threads in Cadillac Luxury Cars and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe headed to showrooms EARLY
From CS GM just can't wait to see its new Cadillac CTS Coupe in showrooms as the Detroit automaker announced today that its Lansing Grand River Assembly Plant has not only begun full production of the...

Cadillac CHANGES Ad Agency YET AGAIN
From LL ***** Cadillac has announced yet another major change for the brand?s advertising efforts, switching after only five months from Bertle Bogle Hegarty to Fallon Worldwide, out of Minneapolis,...

1970 Cadillac Eldorado coolant overflow again
It's happening again. A new cap helped for a while but since the weather got warmer, I get coolant overflow out the overflow tank once I turn the car off. This is a 1970 Cadillac Eldorado (yes, the...
6
6

New CTS with a Service Brakes Soon light
I have a 2010 CTS and it had a Service Brakes Soon indicator the first day. I received my OnStar vehicle status report and it didn't mention anything being out of the ordinary, and of course, the car...

Cadillac parts and accessories
for CTS, Escalade, SRX, XLR and 55 other Cadillac models Automotive: on "Find Parts"

Northstar engine _ still an oil user?
Anyone here have a recent year Northstar engine? Do they still use a quart of oil every 1500 miles or so? I've got a 2001 Deville DHS and it is an oil user.
6
6

Gas Milage went South on 98 STS
The mileage I am getting is 14 mpg in the city, hwy about 18. It used to be at least 5 to 6 mpg higher. The car has not had an engine tune up for over 100,000 miles. Could this be the problem, the...
2
2

PICS: UHQ pics of Tiger Woods WRECKED 2009 CADILLAC ESCALADE
The world's most infamous 2009 Cadillac Escalade, the one Tiger Woods drove into a hydrant and then a tree early in the morning of November 27, is heading to the body shop for repairs. Interestingly...

How do you equate caddilac to Ford, Chevy and other american cars?
May be interested in getting one but would like some feedback from satisfied and unsatisfied consumers. I know that is asking a bit but I drove a Peugeot for 25 years and found it to be a wonderful...
4
4

1970 Cadillac Eldorado coolant overflow
I've got a 1970 Cadillac Eldorado, about 58K miles. When driving it, it's fine. Sometimes after a ride I stop the car and the plastic coolant tank (outflow hose) will overflow and spill some coolant...
1
1

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

Diminished value
Diminished Value is the loss in market value that occurs when a vehicle is wrecked and repaired. Insurance companies will only offer you part of what is due. Don't let the insurance company tell you...

Online Drafting and Engineering at www.normdesk.com
Online Drafting and Engineering at

Captain Seat
I want to take my bench seat out in the 2nd row and install Captains chairs. Having a problem locating captains chairs. Any suggestions,
1
1

Looking for rear sub for 2002 Deviiile
Anybody know where I can find one? How about an aftermarket one?