71 Eldo convertible

Hi all! Sorry to 'impose' on you guys. I'm a Studebaker guy, naturally. We have a 71 Cadillac Eldorado convertible we're thinking of selling. The steering column is busted where you turn the key so it has to be cranked with a screw driver. Also, it has no top, and the seats need re-dying. (were Orange and we dyied them black, and Orange is showing back through) The paint is nice and the 500 c.i. (8.2 Ltr.) runs GREAT! The body is near perfect. So, my question is, what's a good price to ask? Sorry, no pics. Thanks, a lot, Matthew

Reply to
Young Captain

Young Captain