75 Eldorado Conv. need body

I have a 75 eldorado that I bought from Chicago area. It has alot of rust around the bottom of the fenders and floor panel. The question I have is, can the hole entire rear fender be taken off and replaced or do I have to
get someone to cut it out and weld sheetmetal or something like that. The rust is eating though the paint and I have alot of holes thoughout the car. I can just about replace every thing else, such as the hood and front fenders and doors.
Or does anybody have a donor car that the body is in good condition with no motor or top that I can buy? This car is in good running condition, but I can't paint it. Help?