76 Eldo Conv

I'm trying to find shops to work on this car in the Los Angeles area. It belongs to a friend, from my sig you can see I live in a different world. <g>
The convertible top won't close completely - I suspect part of the frame is bent, it also has electrical gremlins and likely needs full rewiring. Can anyone recommend a good shop?
Thanks in advance.
--
Remove all the x's to email.

1953 Starlight Coupe