'77 Deville - restoration project - Seattle area

Am helping with estate of a friend. '77 Cadillac Deville, 80-85,000 miles. Running and I believe it is driveable, but not sure of mechanical condition.
I know that for sometime until recently unable, the friend started and idled up to temp weekly, though rarely actually drove it. Was licensed until June '05. Appearance is poor. Some body panel damage including rust. Interior poor. I don't have time, nor live close enough to part out myself, but it looks like it would be useful for anybody doing restoration as a parts car.
Any suggestions as to what to do with it and or what it might be worth?
Thanks! Optiker
With rust, the value would depend on how much gas it has.
Mike

condition.
idled
June