'78 El Dorado Air Ride Suspension

We are working on this car that has less than 3000 miles. It was last driven 5 years ago.
The rear air ride suspension compressor is locked up and needs to be
replaced. So far we have not been able to locate a replacement.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Sorry I can't be of assistance but I wanted to say what a great looking car those were. I remember the Eldorado Baritz model in White. I believe '78 was the last big Eldorado?
Good luck!
Ken
--
"Now Phoebe Snow direct can go
from thirty-third to Buffalo.

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 03:13:06 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@mailinator.com wrote:

FWIW, this place is reputed to be good.... http://www.cadauto.com /
have you tried searching online, I am sure you should be able to locate something. does it have to be from that particular year. For find a shop or someone who can rebuild the one you have.