87 Fleetwood

I own a '87 Fleetwood Brougham with the 307 Olds engine. Does anyone happen to know if the transmission in this car will bolt up to a small block Chevy?
Thanks, Woolly
No, it will not. Buick, Olds, and Cad are the same pattern but Chevy is different. I have seeen someone do it any way and the 2 lower bell housing bolts will fit but the top 4 will not.