89 Eldo water pump bolts

I have a question for the wizards - I have my great little Eldo out of service right now because, as I installed a new water pump, I noticed the three 15 mm bolts (as part of the array of 17 different nuts and bolts used to secure the water pump) are two different lengths. One bolt is 1/4 " longer than the other two. Some time ago I read a forum comment on this exact item but I can?t find it to refer to. So, my question is simple - can you tell me where these bolts go so I don?t end up cracking the aluminum castings or something stupid like that?...Tom :oops:

Reply to
kycsomc