90 cadillac eldorado

Well here it is again my car still doesnt work that well. I need someone to tell me if it is electrical or anything that would tell me why it is running like it does it runs sometimes and the it dies. I fixed and put
more spark plugs in and fixed the cadillac coverters. It still dies on me and i have to always put more spark plugs in cause sometimes it floods the plugs what am i to do someone help what am i to do
sell it and buy mine:
1994 caddy eldorado , burgandy, with burgandy interior, 99,000 miles this car is mint condition, always garaged, no snow, stored last 3 years , great tires, body perfect, no dings in doors, verynice clean car. very riliable, can be driven anywhere. located in north west nj, asking $5K, solid 22 miles to the gallon! northstar motor. write for photos or more info.