92 Cadillac Fleetwood

My 92 Fleetwood has a problem with the digital speedometer, digital fuel level panel, and digital A/C panel. They all went out at the same time and i already changed the instrument cluster behind the speedometer but they still don't work. I was wondering if anym=one had any comments on what i might have overlooked.

Reply to
tms7887

Are there ANY numbers being displayed at all on any of the components ?.

chaz

Reply to
autotech