92 Cadillac Fleetwood

My 92 Fleetwood has a problem with the digital speedometer, digital fuel level panel, and digital A/C panel. They all went out at the same time and i already changed the instrument cluster behind the speedometer but they
still don't work. I was wondering if anym=one had any comments on what i might have overlooked.
Are there ANY numbers being displayed at all on any of the components ?.
chaz