93 caddie fleetwood

I HAVE A 1993 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD I WAS DRIVING IT ALL DAY WENT TO STORE GOT BACK INTO MY CAR AND IT WOULD NOT START, IT WILL TURN OVER BUT WONT START (RUN). IVE TRIED SPRYING IN THE CARB BUT STILL NOTHING COULD IT BE AN
ELECTRONIC IGNITION RELAY BAD SOME WHERE, IVE CHECKED ALL FUSES AND THEY ALL "LOOK" GOOD BUT AM I MISSING SOMETHING THANKS FOR YOUR HELP PEOPLE

My first thought would be the ignition module. What you describe is a known failure mode. You've probably eliminated fuel as the culprit by spraying into the throttle body when cranking. You can pull the module and have it checked at some auto parts stores. Be careful with the connectors inside the distributor. They get brittle with age.