94 cadillac heater blower

hello i recently had my cooling system flushed and that gave me a little more heat in the auxillary blower for my kids, but main heat blower still does not blow(defog).The service guy says there are 3 wires that go to blower,2 are ok but one he doesn't no what it is or where it goes to(canadian tire)so he didn't touche it....anyone have any advice, please.was just laid off, could use all the advice i can get once diagnosed i will fix my self if possible...thanks again

Reply to
skytrain