96 Deville Service manual on cd needed

A friend of mine bought a complete GM 96 Caddy Deville shop service manual. He showed it to me and only paid under $20.00 for it. Before I could find out where he got it , he got transferred to another work site out of state
somewhere. Does anyone know anything about where I can purchase service manuals on cd. It may even have been a 2 cd set. I am not sure about that. Any information along these lines will be MOST appreciated. I am getting this for a friend and he can't afford the price of the bound books. T.Y.I.A.
You could try the company that makes the manuals for GM.
http://www.helminc.com/helm/homepage.asp
--
Don
--------