96 Sedan Deville Fuel & Trunk Doors

Fuel and trunk doors stopped working from the remote and also from the push buttons on the dash. I now have to open the trunk with the key and also open the trunk to pull the back-up fuel door chord to add gas. I have checked the fuses and they look fine. Any ideas?

Reply to
cisar

Disregard my own question, I answered it already. I just remembered the valet button option in the glove box. Everything works fine now. We have a

5 year grandson that was in our car so I bet he pushed the button.
Reply to
cisar