96 Sedan Deville Fuel & Trunk Doors

Fuel and trunk doors stopped working from the remote and also from the push buttons on the dash. I now have to open the trunk with the key and also open the trunk to pull the back-up fuel door chord to add gas. I have
checked the fuses and they look fine. Any ideas?
Disregard my own question, I answered it already. I just remembered the valet button option in the glove box. Everything works fine now. We have a 5 year grandson that was in our car so I bet he pushed the button.