96 STS Tail lamp hold water

I have a 96 STS and water accumulates in the driver side tail lamp. It blows bulbs frequently.
Looking around I see several sevilles with the same problem. Passenger
side tail lamp looks as clear as a bell. the driver side tail lamp either shows condensation or has standing water in it.
Any one encounter this or know the fix? Otherwise car has been excellent.
I don't know how it can be fixed but I so know exactly what you are talking about, I have a 96' SLS and I have the same problem with the same driver side lamp, I often take the whole lamp off and let it dry near a fan to get the condensation out, I also been having trouble with all my bulbs in the rear and I also see many Sevilles with the same problem. Does anyone know where I could get a cheap trunk motor for my 96' Seville SLS, thats also out.

I guess "cheap" is a relative concept, but the best prices I've found for OEM parts to dump into my money pit...
www.rockauto.com www.GMPartsDirect.com www.gmotors.com
FWIW YMMV