96 STS Tail lamp hold water

I have a 96 STS and water accumulates in the driver side tail lamp. It blows bulbs frequently.

Looking around I see several sevilles with the same problem. Passenger side tail lamp looks as clear as a bell. the driver side tail lamp either shows condensation or has standing water in it.

Any one encounter this or know the fix? Otherwise car has been excellent.

Reply to
cvc

I don't know how it can be fixed but I so know exactly what you are talking about, I have a 96' SLS and I have the same problem with the same driver side lamp, I often take the whole lamp off and let it dry near a fan to get the condensation out, I also been having trouble with all my bulbs in the rear and I also see many Sevilles with the same problem. Does anyone know where I could get a cheap trunk motor for my 96' Seville SLS, thats also out.

Reply to
jmm76

I guess "cheap" is a relative concept, but the best prices I've found for OEM parts to dump into my money pit...

FWIW YMMV

Reply to
NickySantoro