All Cadillac Technical Questions Answered

All Cadillac technical questions answered, specializing in 1967 to 2005

I have drivers door problems with a 1994 fleetwood that seems to effect the alarm. Is it possible to disable the alarm? Pulled the fuse, which cuts out the audio part, but the lights still flash, and eventually this wears down the battery. The full email address is not available so that i can send a message directly.
Can you provide R&R docs to howto replace the power antenna in the right front fender of my 1990 Brougham? Thanks!

did you know it is against Usenet rules to solicit , can get you kicked off your server?