Best Bid Motors

http://www.bestbidmotors.com/auctiondetails.php?id &PHPSESSIDu27f91b3b16677b34b7731f50c3a22a
Best Bid Motors has listed its first vehicle We hope you will come and take a look .
Tell your friends This is an auction site and its only 1 dollar per day to list 30 day min.
Thank You Michael Slowik President BBM

Wonderful. Are you going to spam us each time you get a new listing? Just wondering if I should add you to my killfile now, or...
-- ~~R.Banks
Yep Kill file trying to start a new buisness.

How about you just don't spam the groups with it instead? That'd be nice.

You also might want to be sure SBC/Yahoo doesn't mind you using their service for business uses without paying for it.
-- ~~R.Banks
Or I will just post ad and we can all live in peace

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 11:39:05 -0600, "Michael"

Ah, OK, now your ISP knows about your spamming! Good move, slick.
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:57:24 GMT, "Michael"

Yep, SPAM does that... Increases the size of our kill files...
See: <plonk>