bestbidmotors.com (ad)

I just wanted to invite everyone to the brand new

website. We have relaunched with a new look and have 4 dealers on board in just a few days

We have all the catagories Boats Cars Trucks Motorcycles Ect

We will be running a free listing promotion soon. In the mean time please come visit the site and tell a friend about this new auction site

Also any feedback is welcome

Thank You all for your help.

Reply to
Michael

I don't need any dealers. Between processing fees and other cost I would not use them for any purchase. I try to buy directly from the private owner and save several thousand dollars.

Reply to
Chevy Man

Private owners will be on board with us next There are advantages and disadvatages to both.

Reply to
Michael

No advantage to a dealer. Car warranties can be bought over the internet. Most banks give car loans. Carfax will give you a history report. What is left as an advantage to use a dealer,give them more money?

Reply to
Chevy Man