bestbidmotors.com (ad)

I just wanted to invite everyone to the brand new www.bestbidmotors.com website. We have relaunched with a new look and have 4 dealers on board in just a few
days
We have all the catagories Boats Cars Trucks Motorcycles Ect
We will be running a free listing promotion soon. In the mean time please come visit the site and tell a friend about this new auction site
Also any feedback is welcome
Thank You all for your help.
I don't need any dealers. Between processing fees and other cost I would not use them for any purchase. I try to buy directly from the private owner and save several thousand dollars.

Private owners will be on board with us next There are advantages and disadvatages to both.
--
Michael Slowik
President