Blower motor location on a 2000 Cadillac Deville

I would like to know where the blower motor is located because it needs to be repaired. Also some steps to get at it would be nice. Again, it is a 2000 Sedan Deville. Thanks, ROB

If you think the instructions from the shop manual for a 2001 will do you, send me an e-mail and I'll attach a pdf file to a return.
dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com
--
Don
Vancouver, USA