Buying a new Cadillac DTS - best options or aftermarket?

I'm a big guy with more of my height in the body, not the legs. I would love to have the STS-V, but I need the DTS for the shoulder room.

What options do I need to consider to get the best performance DTS out of the showroom?

Or, are there aftermarket accessories, kits, or especially BUILD shops that specialize in making a performance DTS?

Thanks for your input! Please reply to the newsgroup. For a personal reply, ask that I write, email, IM, or telephone. Thanks!

Reply to
Innovation