Cadillac Garage Door Opener

I have a Cadillac 3 channel garage door opener transmitter and receiver which is surplus to me. The transmitter fits in the receptacle above the rear view mirror.
The receiver will operate with most any motor unit.
$100.00
Don Schmidt (360) 573-3333 Vancouver WA USA
--
Don
My real address is: dschmidtATpacifierDOTcom.

If this fits an 89 allante, send me an email.
-Aaron
On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:23:19 -0400, Lloyd - WB8YKH wrote:

This unit came out of my '93 Sixty Special (Fancy Deville). I think the transmitters and receivers were common in those years. They have the 9 rocker switches to put in the security code. I can check tomorrow with my Cad dealer for compatibility with other years.
Don