Cadillac Leaking Oil - Warrenty work sucks..

My wife bought a brand new 2005 Cadillac STS w/northstar V8 in August of 2006. Purchased a 7 year warrenty, 48 month dealer service contract, never
been touched by anyone but the dealer I bought it from. It has been leaking oil since the 2nd month we bought it. We've taken it back to Big Wyoming Cadillac Dealer several times. They have replaced the oil filter adapter twice, claimed to have used a radioactive dye, etc etc, one time claimed to have waited on new parts for 2 days, fixed a pinhole leak in radiator, etc. It's the same oil leak, we have been photo documenting the oil stains on the floor. They even had the audacity to tell my wife (It's her car) that it has been a different oil leak the last 4 times so they won't come under lemon laws.
What the hell can I do about these clowns at Big Wyoming Cadillac? I want to get it fixed. Does anyone have a GM number to call that I can get some one in Cadillac's attention with or do I have to hire a lawyer? Cadillac dealers are few and far between out here in wyoming. Any help or suggestions, short of wishing I'd of bought my wife a lincoln, appreciated. GM used to have a Toll free number to call, but I can't find it now. I'd like to send the photos and a couple of letters I've written to Big Wyoming to some one in General Motors who really gives a hoot about having thier flagship automobile leaking oil all over the floor of my garage.
Thanks for your constructive help.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ First, THIS is not a good idea!

RTFM. If you bought it new, then you should have an owners manual and a factory warranty booklet. The number(s) you need should be in there.
I also suspect that if you dig down far enough, you could find something useful at a GM/Caddy web site. Good luck!
do you? (Naw...)

idea!
What you say is, in part, true HOWEVER The specific address you picked is NOT a good idea because: 1) It could be (and likely IS) a real address and it doesn't belong to YOU It is a violation of good network practice to use a (potentially) real address that doesn't belong to you. The suggestion for a munged address is an invalid Top Level Domain.....like .invalid 2) In this specific case, I sure wouldn't want to do it, just on the off chance that you piss somebody off at the White House and they declare you a terrorist enemy combatant. Don't think it could happen? Think again.
I have a 2001 Cadillac DHS which came with a Warranty booklet and it reads from page 25,
"Customer Satisfaction Procedure Your satisfaction and goodwill are important to your dealer and to Cadillac. Normally, any concerns with the sales transaction or the operation of your vehicle will be resolved by your dealer's sales or service departments. Sometimes, however, despite the best intentions of all concerned, misunderstandings can occur. If your concern has not been resolved to your satisfaction, the following steps should be taken:
STEP ONE -- Discuss your concern with member of dealer management. Normally, concerns can be quickly resolved at that level. I the matter has already been reviewed with the sales, service, or parts manager, contact the owner of the dealer facility or the General Manager.
STEP TWO -- If after contacting a member of the dealer management, it appears your concern cannot be resolved by the dealer without further help contact the Cadillac Customer Assistance Center by calling 1-800-458-8006. (In Canada, contact GM of Canada Central Office in Oshawa by calling 1-800-263-3777: English, or 1-800-263-7854: French. .............."
It goes on to you needing the VIN, Dealer name and location .......
Sounds like you are at STEP TWO; good luck.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA