>>>>CADILLAC Parts<<<<

Hello, My name is Daniel. I own & operate a small restoration & antique store in Pittsboro NC called autofashions establish in 1982. I have a lot of Inventory that I have collected & alot of stuff since 1960. Since My Family has moved, I have a lot of personal stuff I like to Sell. I keep reading Horror stories with Ebay users and to be perfectly honest I think they are expensive with their Fee's , so I have my own website started in 2000 . I also have vehicles & parts for differant makes and models from 1932-2003 and a FREE place to advertise an auto for sale(non-commericial). By Chance Is There anyone looking for New or Used Items . I can be contacted at 919-542-5566

9:00am-9:00pm EST. I don't like to Spam my URL or email in Newsgroups. please reply to group, search autofashions or make a 10-33cent call . Thanks-Daniel
Reply to
Daniel-Pittsboro NC