Cadillac vs Lincoln

I am intrested in buying a late model Caddy or Lincoln, need info from Caddy owners.

If you're looking at a 2001 or later, Cadiallacs go for a DHS or DTS. Don't bother with the plain Deville.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA

One more thing. I've got a DHS and the radio has some orange labels on the push buttons that are still a mystery to me. Some day I'll have to get the owner's manual out and decipher their use. Other than that it's been a great motorcar. We went across Montana in '01 doing 85 mph and it was like doing 35.
Good hunting on your selection.
Don

I drive for a limo/sedan service in Atlanta. I've been running a Presidential version Town Car, and just bought an 02 DeVille. Below is a short list of the advantages I found for someone who drives one commercially 40 - 50,000 miles a year.
Cadillac:
More headroom, legroom, and trunk space.
Three zone climate system with rear seat controls are nicer for my clients.
Quieter & smoother ride. (New 03 and up Town Car has a very stiff ride)
Larger/brighter brake lights = better visibility & safety.
Daytime running lights - Safer, not available on Lincoln.
OnStar - Additional safety & security, N/A on Lincoln. Plus works like Lojac if car is stolen.
Per sales rep; Norhtstar de-tuned to now run on 87 octane (regular unleaded) = .10+/- per gallon savings ($1,200 - $1,500) per year, and Cadillac is supposed to get 1- 2 more miles per gallon. More profitable for me.
New body style available in 01 - 02 Cadillac. Have to go to higher priced 03 model for new Lincoln body.
More passenger amenities, higher comfort, lower operational costs, and higher profit. You couldn't give me a Lincoln. (Well... you could, but I'd trade it for another Caddy!!!)