Check Engine Light

1995 STS. The only time I get a check engine light is after driving over 55 mph for about 2-3 mins. If I drive this car under 50 in stop and start traffic it will not come on. Even if the light comes on the car seems fine
and the only way to get the light out is to stut off the car and restart it.
Any Idea's??
Thanks, Steve
You need to read the codes
1. Turn the key on engine off.
2. Press "OFF" and "WARMER" buttons on the Climate Control panel and hold untill all displays light up.
3. Write down all the codes displayed. (Example P052)
4. Turn the key off.
All Cadillac technical questions answered, specializing in 1967 to 2005

Hello Curtis,
Thanks for your help! I'll give it a try tomorrow morning!
Steve