Chrome Emblems Needed HELP!!

Hello,
I would like to know if anyone knows where I can purchase CHROME PLATED emblems to replace the Mylar (rubber-like) emblems Chrysler (and some other
makers) are now using on their new automobile models. I need complete sets (scripts and emblems) for every model vehicle that comes factory equipped with the Mylar (soft-type) ones. ANY help at ALL would be GREATLY appreciated no matter how insignificant you may think it is! PLEASE reply as ANY lead that may help me track down a supplier would be greatly appreciated!
Sincerely, Fred Luhn President Goldies Plating Service
"New York's Finest Premium Gold Plating Service" online at http://www.goldiesplating.com tel: (111718111) 1115296655111 (remove the triple 1's before and after our phone # to have our actual contact phone)
On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 23:45:49 GMT, "Goldies Gold Plating"

Umm, you should be more worried about protecting your email address than you phone number. I've never heard of phone-spam-bots, but email address harvesting is (unfortunately) very, very common in the newsgroups. You might want to "munge" your email address in the groups for protection.
Anyhoo... exactly what make of car are you looking for emblems for? You say "Chrysler", but this is a Cadillac group. I know a company that sells Cadillac crests/namescripts though.
Hmmm... what kind of gold plating do you do? I need the "V" and the crest holders on my '53 Caddie replated, front/back. Do you give quotes? I can send pictures. (Though it's the standard V/Crest combo.) McVeys wants too damned much for their repros. (I don't like how they operate anyway.)
~~R.Banks