Collectable Cadillac Brush..any idea on value???

I have a brush and buffer combo thingy in a leather pouch with a cadillac emblem on it from an older cadillac. Dont have any idea on its value or history, I plan on putting up on ebay but would love to know what it is from
or what it is worth.
Here are some pics
http://www.fivestonesdev.com/mystuff/brush/porch%20053.jpg
http://www.fivestonesdev.com/mystuff/brush/porch%20050.jpg