CTS - DVD bypass jumper

Anyone figured out how to make the DVD player actually work when the vehicle is out of the "Park" position?
There must be a jumper or wire (ground) to remove to allow this to work,
otherwise, it's kind of an odd idea to have it in there, right?
I haven't got the wiring diagrams for it yet, so I thought I'd ask here first.