CTS Navigation DVD Disk

The new 2004 DVD disk is out for the navigation system. I called the dealership to find out about getting the latest and greatest disk. They said it is about
$650. Two questions: 1) Is it worth it? 2) Anyone know a better way to get a copy, I have a DVD burner.
Its Dual Layered..... cant be copied yet.
It will also be copy right protected, like DVD video.
Try EBAY.... $650 is WAY too much to pay. Everyone else, other dealerships, are selling them in the $350 range.....even Lexus....

dealership to find out about getting the latest and greatest disk. They said it is about $650.