dash lights

I recently purchased a 98 Catera from a friend without a manual. Today, a light came on on the instrument panel. I know the typical lights, but have never seen this in a car before. The light in
question is lit orange and is a solid circle outline aprtially on either side by dotted lines? What does this signify, any help would be appreciated.
I have a '97 Catera and if I can recall, if that light is over by the radio, then it's a brake problem. Sign up for Cadillacforums.com and there's a Catera section and someone in there can better help you.
On 29 Aug 2005 02:41:28 -0400, wizzypuss

You can download an owners manual here....
http://myweb.accessus.net/~090/resources-cad.html#om