Disaster or inconvenience?

My son and I had to change the driverís side front tire on his seldom used 1994 Cadillac Seville STS recently. The car is parked in a faraway outside lot. Neither the light or weather were that good so by mistake we placed
the jack under what afterward appeared to be sheet metal underneath the car just in back of the front wheel on the driverís side. Sometime after jacking it up we noticed the jack was leaning oddly and a fluid was starting to drip down to the ground. It looked like antifreeze. The sheet metal looked like it had been dented by weight of the car on the small jack head. The weather was getting worse, the skies getting darker, and our spirits were sinking at this latest mishap, so we left.
Because of Christmas and family gatherings we havenít had a chance to get back to find out what might be damaged. Also, we are afraid of what we might find. Does anyone know from this description what we might have damaged and Ė what is more important Ė does this look like very serious problem or could it be that we possibly lucked out and might get away with just a simple part to replace? Thank you very much for the advice.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
No need to post a reply. Brake line it was. After going back to the scene of the crime in the daylight and in good weather we found the brake line was quite corroded and had probably sprung a leak when we jacked the car up. When we poured fluid into the master cylinder it dripped out under the car soon after, making the diagnosis quite accurate. We were relieved it was not a really major problem. Thanks anyway. Albert.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ