engine stalling

I have recently bought a 94 eldorado cadillac that dies on exit ramps with a curve. It seems to only die when I have been on the highway and exiting off on a ramp with a curve. The dash lights and radio stay on.
Starts right back up with no problem. It states monitored systems ok. I was told it was probably due to dirty fuel filter. Had the fuel system cleaned and filter replaced. Still does it. Intermittent problem. If you might have suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks
would that be possibly because you are braking? on the curve and on the ramps? then you may want to have your transmission checked