EVOQ Vs XLR

I am disapointed in the XLR. For a few pennies more you can buy a REAL super car like a 500 SL or the New BMW 7 Coupe. + The EVOQ show car was nicer looking than the XLR

If you think the XLR is bad the 2005 C6 Corvette is worse. Why does GM always manage to snatch defeat from the mouth of victory?. My grandfather born in 1900 favorite car was the Pierce-Arrow, always told me as a child that the American Auto Industry has been producing garbage since 1937. As a child I never could understand what he meant, now , now I do.

Reply to
Atlantic965