For older radios- FM modulator

I can't rmember who posted the ? about how to add on an MP-3 player to an older radio, but here is a link to a wireless FM modulator.
http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/pshowdetl.cfm?&PartNumber 5-220&DID=7
This is a great way to add your MP-3 player, a cd changer, halloween soung f/x, anything audio wise can be added to the FM band without slicing into the factory system.
I hope the previous poster can find this. JB