Fraud Alert - don't do business with these guys

Hello group, it is a kind of embarrassing to admit that I have been cheated in a car deal.
So if you don't want to end up with neither car nor money, do not do
business with Wally and Doug Rand, Phoenix, Az.
I failed to follow two of my rules: 1) Have a real address, and check it. 2) Have the car appraised or inspected.
I have set up a web-site to warn other agaist these persons. Please take a look at http://www.buyerservicesarizona.com (for some reason they have not reserved their domain name), and spread the word.
Thanks
Finn Frederiksen Denmark Europe