FS:95 & 94 STS $1750

For Sale:1995 Cadillac STS.Hit in right front fender.Damaged fender,hood,air-bags,etc.Have a 94 for parts(no title).95 is Pearl White w/Black leather.Northstar engine.Has a clean title.No salvage.....94 is
black.No title,and bad motor,but body/interior is good.$1,750 for the pair.Both are Alabama vehicles.Never seen salt.Located in Guntersville,Alabama.Can help arrange delivery.E-mail me,but Please mention "STS" if you want a response.I have SpamBlocker,and it`s the only way I`ll get the message.Thanks.
-- Lazy Lenny snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net