GM airbag black box......New York Times

The editor from the New York Times called me last week. They wanted to use some pictures from our website about a article they were doing on automobile black boxes. We said sure...
Article came out today. 09-24-04, page D11. Yes, that is my hand and my laptop, my CDR tool..... Cool.
It can also be seen here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/27/automobiles/27CARS.html
Logan Diagnostic http://www.airbagcrash.com http://www.ledfix.com
Sorry, wrong date. Its 09/27/04.