HEATER HOSE NIPPLE ON 77 ELDORADO

Hi all,

I have a customer's 77 Eldo in my shop. It has 1027 original miles on it--he's had it since it was new. On the back of the right cylinder head there is an elbow for the heater hose. It has rotted out and is leaking. It is PRESSED into the head--NOT THREADED. Has anyone out there ever removed & replaced one of these ??? If you have, please E-mail me and let me know how you did it. I already have the part--it is still available through GM.

Thanks,

RON ======================================================== Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.

Reply to
Ron in NY