I Got More Power & Better Gas Mileage By Doing This

Hi, I added a reformulator to my oil crankcase and gas tank and got more POWER and an INCREASE in gas mileage. I'm suppose to get 15 city 21 hwy. I get right
now 18+ in the city with the A/C ON. Since it's starting to cool of now, I can't wait to see what I get with the A/C OFF. I haven't gone on any road trips yet, but I'm going to later this month. I'll see what I get then. Anything to help with the high Gasoline Prices now days. Here is the link where you can get the fuel reformulator. I hope it helps.
http://www.4planetearth.com/reyesfc
snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net
--
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061106031605B9c9ZyB0

Try selling your unproven additives elsewhere where people might be more gullible.

Listen, I wouldnt try your junk if it were free. You're talkin' to a 2001 Eldorado owner who gets an honest 19mpg in town and 29mpg on the highway. Sure, I drive with that egg between my foot and the accelerator, but I remember my old ' 74 Slant 6 Dodge Dart got at best, 17 in the city and 22 on a trip. My ' 93 TBird six only averaged 21 around town and maybe on a good day 26 on the hw.