I have a question about a 1997 Seville STS

I have a 1997 Seville STS and it has a light problem, when my headlights are on and I use the left blinker it comes on solid and does not blink, when the headlights are off and I use the left blinker
the front left blinks normal but the entire back end of the car blinks including license plate light, when my head lights are on everything is coming on and staying on including the 3rd brake light that goes all the way accross the trunk, I had a blown left park light fuse and replaced it but I am still having the same problem, also when the head lights are off and I hit the brakes the left front blinker comes on solid while holding the brakes, I dont know if it is a bad relay somewhere but I have checked all of the fuses and I dont know what else to try any help would be greatly appreciated

Before you take it to a shop for a (likely) expensive diagnosis and repair, check the ground(s) at or near all the light clusters. Most likely you have a missing/loose/corroded ground wire, probably in the rear. Usually easily accessed from the trunk. Good luck!
Go to http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-seville-cadillac-eldorado-forum / and make your post. They'll be able to help you save some money.

9 times out of 10 you will find a burned out light, turn on your signal light and take a walk around the car to see what isn't working. Or look for a burned socket, this is what holds the bulb in place. Good Luck
Electrical problems can be the hardest thing to find. I've had a couple of electrical problems that weren't "normal" like a bad ground, etc. Once on a mid '80's GM product I kept blowing fuses on the turn signals a couple weeks after I bought the car. I checked both ends of the car for grounds, etc. but to no avail. So I began to remove the door sills on the left side of the car where the wires ran to the back. What I found was staples thru the plastic left rear door sill in a effort to hold the carpet in place. However, the staples went into the wiring as well causing a short across from one wire to the next, or a bad ground and blowing the fuses. I asked myself, why now? Why did it decide to show up after a couple of weeks? The only thing that I could summarize is that my little girls were stepping on the sill when entering the car and drove the staples down into the wiring. Of course this had been a bad fix at the dealership to begin with and the staples should not have been there in the first place. Another time in a mini van the rear gate wiper would come on and off by itself. Trying to find the fix for this one was driving me nuts. By chance I replaced the battery before winter set in. I like to have a good battery in the winter. And guess what? The problem no longer happened. Bad batteries can cause many strange electrical problems. Many times the repairs on a car are usually the simple things. So might I suggest checking the age of your battery. If it's over 3 yrs old have a mechanic give it a good testing, and not just for draw down. If it's much older than 3 yrs replace it with a good brand name battery like interstate and not some walmart or other dept store off brand. My two cents worth. f.b.