I HAVE FOUND ELDORADO

I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A VERY GOOD LOOKING 1998 ELDORADO WITH 71K MILES ON IT. IVE HEARD RUMORS OF OIL LEAKS AND SEALS GOING SOUTH ON THESE CARS AFTER SO MANY MILES. DOES ANYONE
KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS AND ARE THERE ANY SUGGESTIONS.
Will they take it back...? ( Just kidding... ) It has the early Northstar engine.

If it were me I'd have the coolant replaced and be sure the GM sealant pills were added.
--
Don
Vancouver, USA