I Need Parts for a 1982 Cadillac Seville cabriolet ragtop!

Im trying to restore my 1982 Cadillac Seville (4.1 litre V- with a cabriolet (fake) ragtop. I live in Whistler, British Columbia and find it almost impossible to get any parts at all! I punctured my
transmission oil pan last week and I tried to order a new one, but no one could find one. I had to JB Weld the pan together. I need other parts as well and it is a daily driver from Pemberton to Whistler and back everyday. My car is originally from Seattle, Washington. Any ideas?
Please try www.car-part.com. I am certain that you will find every used part you could need for any 1980s Cadillac. It is a list of US Salvage Yard inventories. Used parts for almost every used car...

http://www.autoforumz.com/Cadillac-Parts-1982-Seville-cabriolet-ragtop-ftopict108509.html
hi i have parts that you can buy i would be glad to help you please email me with what you need snipped-for-privacy@aol.com