Jarvis Automotive Repair In Sunny San Diego

Jarvis Automomotive Repair massages your "baby," be it a Cadillac, G.M., or some import vehicles. Jarvis specializes in Cadillacs and G.M. vehicles, and will have your baby on the road in record time, and the labor rate is more than reasonable.

The owner is a Master AutomotiveTechnician who built his skills for 20 years at a local Cadillac-G.M. dealership, and will expertly diagnose and repair your vehicle's problems. Visit jarvisautomotiverepair.com to view the benefits of this wonderful auto repair business located in sunny San Diego.

Customer service is a premium at Jarvis, and they stand by their work product, which is great. I know, because I am a satisfied customer whose 1995 Cadilac Seville STS has been massaged back to health on several occasions.

Peace,

Famous

Reply to
famous21